From 8th to 14th April projects 3D printed with Delta WASP will be on stage in collaboration with important signatures of international design.
For the most important event of design in the world, WASP is present with an unprecedented series of collaborations and works together with important signatures of international design.
The 3D printing becomes part of the Milanese showcase thanks to the growing interest of the design offices for this innovative and artistic technology. From bioplastics to ceramics, from architecture to sculpture, ambitious geometries to the point of real, achievable thanks to Delta WASP 3D printers, will be on stage.
Below are the places and events in which 3D printing and WASP will be central themes:
● Conifera – Architectural installation made of seven hundred 3D printed bioplastic modules with Delta WASP 3MT INDUSTRIAL, which aspires to be one of the largest works in the world made using this method. It is Arthur Mamou-Mani‘s project for COS realized through the WASP Hub network: London, Venice, Macerata and Milan. Throughout the Design Week period, the printer that generated Conifera: Delta WASP 3MT INDUSTRIAL will be present there with live printing show.
Palazzo Isimbardi Corso Monforte, 35, 20122 Milano MI
● WASP HUB Milano – Presentation of the entire Delta 3D printer line from WASP.
Via Fabio Mangone, 1, 20123 Milano MI
● Talks – “What about a more emotional 3d printing future?” – WASP with MADE; Talks with Massimo Moretti CEO WASP; Saturday April,13 11.00 – 12.30; Free entry.Stecca 3.0Via Luigi Soderini, 24, 20146 Milano MI
● Workshop – “PRINT SOMETHING BIG! DAL PICCOLO AL MEDIO FORMATO: pensa la stampa 3D … in grande!”
WASP e WASP Hub Milano – Saturday April,13 from 14.30 to 18.00.Stecca 3.0Via Gaetano de Castillia, 26, 20124 Milano MI; Partecipate>>
● Ikebana Rock’n’Roll – Andrea Salvatori and WASP – A collection of 10 3D printed vases born from the dialogue between the 3D printer Delta WASP 40100 Clay and the artist Andrea Salvatori. Will be exhibited at THE POOL NYC in Milan from April,3 to May,31 2019.Via Santa Maria Fulcorina, 20, 20123 Milano MI
● “Building Object”– Mario Cucinella Architects – Exibition of pieces 3D printed with the 3D printer Delta WASP 40100 Clay per la collezione Mario Cucinella Design.Via Varese, 12, 20121 Milano MI
● La repubblica del design 1979 – 2019 – In the “Upeerphotography” gallery there will be some reinterpretations of the world design printed with Delta WASP 3MT e Delta WASP 4070 INDUSTRIAL.Via Carlo Imbonati, 52, 20159 Milano MI
● WASP – Studio Novembre – Exibition of Lido Sammontana, 3D printed with Delta WASP 3MT INDUSTRIAL with extrusion of bio plastic and recycled plastic granules.Via Vincenzo Forcella, 6, 20144 Milano MI
● Ydra – Sguanci Baroni Studio – Ydra, a collection of vases with hydroraserva, designed by Sguanci Baroni Studio, are printed in red clay with Delta WASP 40100 Clay. Exibition in the collective space Dcomedesign Reloaded, edited by Anty Pansera with Patrizia Sacchi and Raffaella Fossati.Corso Garibaldi, 116, 20121 Milano MI
● CITTÀSTUDIO -A project that comes from the neighborhood for the neighborhood. A series of small objects 3D printed with Delta WASP 2040 TURBO2 designed starting from the needs of the neighborhood identified by 13 designers.Piazza Andrea Fusina, 20133 Milano MI
● La ceramica parallela di Salvatore Arancio e Marinella Paderni – Hybrid elements between sculpture and decorative elements printed with Delta WASP 40100 Clay. Projects designed by students of the Isia Faenza.Via della Moscova, 60, 20121 Milano MI